Monday 11 November 2013

Festive Nails

Last month I paid a visit to Hong Kong! Whilst I was out there I came across a pharmacy called SaSa! The only way I can describe it is Boots....but better, I was in heaven!

As I was filling up my basket with the most amazing goodies and products I found the most adorable heart shaped nail varnishes that were only 80p each...so as I'm sure you can imagine...I bought a lot....Ok I bought 10! They were so lovely how could I possibly say no?

Today I was feeling rather festive so I decided to try out a gorgeous cherry red polish and a red glitter polish to match! 

Here are the results!

Super cute <3 

Liv 
x


2 comments:

  1. Like the bottle so cute pretty color.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super cute packaging - definitely very festive! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete