Monday 23 September 2013

London Fashion Week

Wow, I haven't done a post in quiet a while, terribly sorry! 

My reasons? Its been a manic manic week for Ollie May! As I'm sure you know it was London Fashion Week last week, and Ollie May had been invited by the Bloggers Love team to attend their celebrity event at the Penthouse nightclub. 

The event to say the least was fabulous, and I am so pleased to say Ollie May received such great feedback from the Celebs, Press, Bloggers and Reviewers. 

The evening started off with drinks, cupcakes and candyfloss (of course) and the guests were given the opportunity to go round the venue and look at all the brands and products that potentially could be gifted to them! After much chatting and photo taking the night came to an end with a fantastic fashion show which over looked the breathtaking view of London's Skyline. 

Now sat back in my office...staring at the rain outside, I can easily say....TAKE ME BACK!! 


 Ollie May Claire sequin blouse 
 Big Brother star and model Louise Cliffe 
 Rock chick and X factor star Kitty Brucknell (she was fantastic!)
 Check me out getting my photo taken!! 
 Stooshe!!! Holding the Claire Blouse, Jessica Dress and Tallulah Dress
Nikki Grahame loved the Tallulah Dress
 Wooohoo go Ollie May team!!
Fran and Olivia Newton-Young from Made in Chelsea stopped by to say hello!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I'm browsing through your blog now... :)

    Lu,
    http://balgar-ka.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the sequins! Looks like you had a good time!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete