Tuesday 3 September 2013

The simple things in life...

I don't know about you but I love the simple things in life: cups of tea, a sunny day, my favorite show on TV, making someone laugh...and simple yet effective items of clothing!

I believe every girl should own:

A good pair of blue jeans
A good pair of black jeans
3 plain vests 
Black heels 
A bag that will go with everything
A statement liptstick
An LBD
And a signature shirt/blouse that can be dressed up or down!

Don't you agree? :)

Recently I have fallen in with the Ollie May Black Buttoned Blouse. I've been searching for a black blouse/shirt for a while now, but with the summer trends screaming neon brights, its been pretty tricky! A lass I have found one and I couldn't be happier.

Don't you just love it when you find an item of clothing and you can instantly think of different ways you can wear it an style it? Autumn and Winter are coming for us and the only way to be prepared is to own a signature black blouse!

What can you wear it with?

Currently while the sun is still out I am matching mine with cute shorts or I'll I tucked it into a high waist skater skirt!

Other options: Leather leggings. Jeans (black or aubergine would be fab). High waist pencil skirts (or skater). Leather shorts. I also think chunky gold jewelry would look gorgeous with it, especially with a pop of colour thrown in! So yes this shirt will give you a lot of use - simple yet effective and only £24.00!!

 Buy this shirt here: Black Buttoned Blouse £24.00

1 comment: