Saturday 7 December 2013

Small Business Saturday!

Hey Guys,

Hope your're all having a fab weekend! 

I just wanted to make you all aware (if you didn't already know) that today is Small Business Saturday!

Help support your local small businesses today and everyday and let them know what they mean to you :)

As the owner of Ollie May I find today so fantastic and such a great idea! 

If you know any great businesses that need to be heard then let me know, I'd love to check them out!! And don't forget to pay Ollie May a visit too :)

Much love

Liv 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yes it is I went to the pet boutique today and got fabulous items for my pups. Great to give knowledge well done have a great day.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, indeed!
    We're working today in our workshop, but ufortunately it's not a shop in which people come very frequently. Anyway, we were equipped with the logo and posters of the Small Business Saturday, too :)
    Best,
    Lu
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents own their own business and actually celebrated this the day after black Friday. They weren't extra busy on either day sadly!

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete