Tuesday 13 August 2013

Laurens Way Big Bun!

I am a big fan of all products from Lauren's Way, so when I got my hands on their Big Bun (that sounds a bit naughty) I knew I had to show you all how awesome it is!

Now When I say big bun I really mean BIG!! Approximately 6 inches wide this bun really is a show stopper! Now you guys must be thinking 6 inches wide wooooaaaaa that thing must weigh a tone, but in all fairness it really doesn't - don't get me wrong you can feel it on your head, but it doesn't annoy you or cause a strain...its strangely comfortable and its only £9.95!! 

Here are a few photos of me wearing the Laurens Way Big Bun!

Cute hey? And to complete the look I just added a necklace to my hair! Yes you read that right a necklace! This look took under 10 minutes to create and all I used was:

Don't believe me? Check out my tutorial on Youtube! 

This bun is getting a big thumbs up from me, and I shall be recommending it to all! 

You can buy the bun here: Laurens Way Big Bun 
Ollie May also stocks Laurens Way products: Ollie May Products

No comments:

Post a Comment