Friday 2 August 2013

Me, my Dog and the Victoria White Dress

So one of Ollie May's best sellers is the Victoria White Dress and I have decided to make it my mission to find out why!

After trying it on, matching accessories with it, being vein and taking a few selfies in the mirror (guilty) I decided....yes...this dress and me are going to get a long just fine!

To start of with the Victoria Dress is super cute and super girly - with the delicate polka dot detailing on the shoulders and arms and the chic pleats in the skirt, it is hard to find a flaw with it! I also could not help but notice that it goes with EVERYTHING! I tried it on with sandals...success. I tried it on with heels...success. I tried it on with a boyfriend blazer...massive success. And I tried it on with every accessory I own....succ..you get the picture!

One thing I definitely loved about the Victoria Dress was the elastic waist line! Wow this made this dress comfy to wear an not to mention nicely shaped my waist line! Also another thing to add would be the sleeves! Amazing if your having a self conscious day and you want to put the arms away....go away naughty arms!!

Soooo all in all Ollie Dollies I like this dress...I like this dress a lot!

Hope you like the photos....that strange black animal is my sausage dog Bear :)

Liv

xx

Buy the Victoria Dress here >>> Victoria Dress £26.99
Blazer >>> The Kooples - Pete Doherty Limited Edition


No comments:

Post a Comment