Thursday 10 October 2013

Autumn Loving!

Oh how I love Autumn!!

I get a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about it! When it comes to fashion A/W is definitely more my style; I love to layer, accessorise and when it comes to a night out.....SPARKLE!!

Whilst sat here in Ollie May HQ looking through our new collection, I knew I had to show you some of the clothes I'm so excited about!

This season we are going for warm earth colours that will flatter all skin tones. I've got my eye on a quite a number of the collection but my main purchase will have to be the Jess Mink Dress!!.....a must have!!

So here are my top 4 Ollie May items!! What do you think?


                Top left: Lydia Blouse              Top Right: Burgundy Playsuit
             Bottom left: Jess Mink Dress              Bottom Right: Leah Black Blouse

8 comments:

  1. Love the burgundy jumpsuit its so cute nice selection you will look amazing in it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so pretty and feminine. :) I love to play with different styles everyday, so some of these could suit my "lady like"-times..

    Love, Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for the perfect burgundy piece, still haven't found one. lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the blouse! Lovely blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear :)

    I have nominated you for the VERSATILE BLOG AWARD on my blog! Go check it out :)

    http://tinasbeautyscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The burgundy jumpsuit is amazing!

    xo Melane
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pieces, the playsuit is divine!

    xoxo
    Flourish Blog

    ReplyDelete