Wednesday 30 October 2013

Party Time!!

Oh how I love the festive season!!

Recently I attended one of Ollie Mays winter fashion shoots...and I have fallen in LOVE!! Being a self proclaimed Magpie I could not help but lust over a dress from the new collection! Its fun, flirty, SPARKLY and is is called the Kourtney dress!

When will I wear it? Girls night out, Christmas parties, NYE, to do my weekly food shop! Haha you get the picture, I love it :)

The Kourtney Dress is £55 and can be bought HERE
                                 



4 comments:

  1. She its gorgeous and the dress its outstanding.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't get away with sparkle at Christmas, when can you?! I love the back! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete